Dossier Accepted! - October 22, 2007

Our dossier was accepted at the SDA. Now we wait. We spend alot of time waiting it seems. It reminds me of the end of my pregnancies when it seemed like I had done nothing but wait. The SDA is the agency in the Ukraine that sets appointments to go view the children that meet the criteria that you outline in your request for an appointment. I wonder if the person who reads our letter requesting 2 children with down syndrome will think we have lost our minds?

Randy is leaving on a business trip this October 28th and returns on October 30th, so we are not going to have our annual party. We probably need the break anyway. I have big plans for him while he's gone. I plan to journal but not publish until he gets back - so it really is a big surprise.

No comments: