October 10, 2008 - Have you seen this?

This is the bag that I carried all through Ukraine. It can hold amazing amounts of stuff. It held my medication, passport, some money, a bottle of water, cell phone, camera, makeup and Russian phrase book. It straps across the front so it was always safe from pickpockets but easy for me to grab what I needed without digging. I love this bag and now that I have my new laptop - I love it more. My laptop fits in this bag. It pushes the flap up a bit but it fits and so does all the stuff from before except the bottle of water. Yes, the laptop is in this bag in this picture.Oh- this will make airport security go so much quicker and I don't have to carry Randy's impossibly heavy (after 22 hours) backpack around like some beleagured turtle. The laptop in the raffle is exactly like this one. The keyboard works great for me but I did have to get used to having a smaller control keys.

And that is a Curious George standard DVD (One of Lera's favorite!) just to give you a reference to the size.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sheila love the bag!!! And the one use you did not mention.... It is a PERFECT MAN PURSE!! LOL. I had a similar bag and Robbie ended up carrying it mostly because he was worried that someone would snatch all of our money from me...(something about being little blah blah blah) I said but I am fiesty.... then thought better of arguring about it....in order to get a blackmail picture of hubby carrying a MAN PURSE!! Bawhahahaha!!

Karen said...

Sheila - I love the bag! Where is it from? I want to get one!

And I love your new sidewalk too - you have a great house!!!

karen :)

Sheila said...

Wendy - you make the same sound the guy from my first Halloween did! I hope your husband is afraid - he shouldn't annoy us wee folk - tis bad luck, dont ya know...

Sheila said...

Karen - I got it at HSN.com - its called a Buxton bag (I saw one of those late night infomercials while I was getting ready to travel to Ukraine)