Happy Halloween!


We had a great Halloween. These are all my girls. I love the glowing eyes!
Masha enjoyed trick or treating and looked adorable as a little fairy. She wasn't real impressed with the wings but she loved carrying the pumpkin bucket.

Caelia and Lera are experts at making the rounds. Caelia made a beautiful witch - she even let me put makeup on her this year! She is still insisting on putting her costume on everyday. She really liked the hat.
Lera was Snow White - she wanted to be a Barbarian but they didn't have her size, so she settled for a Disney princess. Michael was very thankful that we didn't give Lera a sword. Lera can kick butt (and does) with a lightsaber on anyone that dares pick up another sword. Lera is quite the candy fiend and she is quick. One lady was sitting on the porch with a bowl on her lap handing out candy. She gave a piece to each of the girls but Lera grabbed another and ran. The lady thought it was funny and Lera does it with a smile so she was allowed to keep her ill-gotten goodies. Lera also believes that an open door is an invitation to enter. She attempted to make new friends at four houses. Randy sure had his hands full!

I got to stay home and greet the trick or treaters. I love this. Some kids are nervous but they eventually make it up to see me. Michael sometimes sits on the porch with a mask on pretending to be a scarecrow. He has strict orders not to scare the little ones but I got a lot of visitors this year that towered over me. They are fair game for Michael. He scared three girls straight off the porch - I love teenagers!




It was very still and very chilly which leads us to this photo. Yes, Randy managed to fog the entire neighborhood.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

NDMom said...

Love the costumes....especially the scary, but pretty witch! I'll have to remember that for next year, I think my Grace would love looking like your little witch!

Your girls are beautiful, by the way!