For Michael...


I had heard that Ukraine had many hedgehogs. People leave dishes of milk out for them each night. They are good luck and they keep pests out of the garden, but becasue it is just beginning to warm, I really had no expectation to see any personally. Imagine my surprise to find this one looking for a ride to America! He is quite friendly and much bigger than our hedgehog at home, but I thought he and Michael would be great friends. He agreed to take the trip with us and is looking forward to meeting Michael and having great adventures together. I will take lots of pictures for him to show Michael our grand trip!

5 comments:

amyl4 said...

That's too cute! I want one:)
Amy

liesel said...

Are you home yet?!

Carmencita said...

Hola soy Carmen de Madrid ,España ,nosotros tambien vamos a ir a Ucrania a por nuestro tesoro, me habeis echo llorar,sois unas personas fantasticas,no se ingles ,soy española,pero he visto vuestras fotos y me ha dado mucha ternura, os deseo lo mejor del mundo, por que estais dando un ejemplo magnifico,os lo digo de todo corazon. un beso muy grande y teneis una familia muy bonita.

Anonymous said...

sois fantanticos . un beso.

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

sheila our you home? jody